Fizzy Farm Indoor
Fizzy Farm Indoor
The Fizzy Farm Indoor is a healthy, simple to use, state-of-the-art hydroponic growing system.
Designed to non-vining fruits and vegetables INDOOR ONLY - Lettuce, Kale, Swiss Chard, Basil, Strawberries, Chives, Thyme etc.
- Turn your indoor area into a stunning garden.
- Choose from either 2" or 3" net cups for ALL your growing needs
- 90-Day 100% money back guarantee.
Great or indoor or outdoor growing
Simple To Use
- Either germinate seeds in one of our germination systems or simply buy plants starts from your local garden center.
- Fill your tub with water and add our nutrient powder
- Add plants to the included net cups and grow.
- Change Nutrients every 2 weeks.
Anyone can grow beautiful and nutritious food right in your own backyard or balcony.
Grow Indoor or Outdoors
The Fizzy Farm is a complete Deep Water Culture Hydroponic system that is ready to grow the moment you plug it in.
- Fizzy Farms are made from only FDA recognized Food Safe materials
- All-In-One Oxygen Injection Via a Venturi Pump
- Versitle growing platform, will accomodate 2" - 6" net cups to fit all of your growing needs
- Complete Ready-To Use System
Only trust systems that are made from 100% food safe materials. No matter how you consume what you grow, your plants will absorb what is leached from unsafe materials. We only use food safe materials to build our systems. Our reservoir is constructed from Polypropylene (PP) and the grow top is 100% food safe High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
One of the things that set the Fizzy Farm apart from all other growing systems is our venturi pump that creates fast moving and highly oxygenated nutrient. Most deep water culture systems oxygenate their systems using some variation of a bubble stone.
Here is a quote from Environmental and Experimental Botany 57 (2006):
"In classical hydroponics, a boundary layer develops around the active absorbing regions of the root, modifying apparent uptake kinetics of even the most mobile ions (Weathers and Zobel, 1992). Hydroponics with vigorous aeration, thin ﬁlm (nutrient ﬁlm technique, NFT) hydroponics and aeroponics, obviate this problem, giving the root immediate access to even the least mobile ions." It's this boundary layer that fast moving nutrient overcomes. The results are dramatic. The picture on the right is of two Thai Basil Plants. The top one was grown in the Fizzy Farm and the bottom one was grown in a simple bubbler.
"Highly oxygenated and fast moving water help to break down the boundary layer that forms around the roots."
The research above on early root growth is from a white paper written by Hillel Soffer' and David W. Burger for the Department of Environmental Horticulture, University of California, Davis called "Effects of Dissolved Oxygen Concentrations in Aero-hydroponics on the Formation and Growth of Adventitious Roots".
**Hillel Soffer', David W. Burger and/or the Department of Environmental Horticulture, University of California have not endorsed and are not affiliated with Zero Mile Farms LLC,
VersatilityWe made the Fizzy Farm with all types of farmers in mind. That is why we have 2 different grow platforms to choose from:
- Small - 20 cups @ 2 inches
- Medium - 6 cups @ 3.75 inches
The Fizzy Farm Includes:
- 6 Gallon Reservoir Made From 100% Food Safe Polypropylene (PP)
- High Output Venturi Pump
- 20, 6 Net Cups depending on your grow top
- 100% HDPE grow top